Maude Edenfield Park Tennis Courts Reconstruction
- Department:Parks, Recreation & Tourism
- RFP Number:4300-01
- Start Date:05/11/2018 9:51 AM
- Close Date:05/31/2018 10:00 AM
INVITATION FOR BIDS
SEALED BIDS FOR
MAUDE EDENFIELD PARK TENNIS COURTS RECONSTRUCTION
Will be accepted until 10:00 AM on THURSDAY, May 31, 2018 at which time all bids will be publicly opened and read in the presence of all those interested.
Bid packets should be hand delivered or sent via courier service to:
City of North Augusta Parks, Recreation and Tourism
Attention: Karl Waldhauer
100 Riverview Park Drive
North Augusta, South Carolina 29841
The City of North Augusta reserves the right to waive any formalities and to reject any or all bids.
SPECIFICATION FOR TENNIS COURTS RECONSTRUCTION
SCOPE OF WORK:
Revitalization of two sets of (2) tennis courts each, currently in poor condition, measuring 106’ x 120’ each to include:
- Reconstruct existing tennis courts within the same footprint according to A.S.B.A. (American Sports Builders Association) standards and installation of amenities as specified
- Removal of existing fence and installation of new fencing as specified
- Removal of existing lighting system and installation of new lighting system as specified
- Project should not take more than 60 days, weather permitting, however, no more than 90 days will be granted before penalties will begin.